One Love Pets presents the Second Annual Mutt Strut Virtual 5K!
You don't want to miss out on this memorable experience!
Our Mutt Strut Virtual 5K allows runners around the world to connect and support animals in need! Because the run is "virtual" it allows you to customize your run to your own pace and schedule.
There is no set location or specific time and date for our virtual 5k - run on your own time between September 16-22nd.
How it Works:
1. Register for the run
**You can even include your 4 legged family members, in fact, we encourage it!
**Join the Facebook Event Group for event updates and motivation!
2. Receive your race swag 1-2 weeks prior to run
3. Complete your 5K (3.1 miles) anytime between September 16-22 on your own time, wherever you want
** Remember, you don't have to run to show your support! You can walk, bike, swim or even watch 3 hours of Netflix
4. Share your accomplishment with us on social media!
**Use our #OLPVirtual5K2019 on your posts and you may see your photos featured on our website and social media outlets!
Still unsure how to participate? Try one of these!
- Make a team with your family or friends to run together on a specific day
- Walk, Run, Bike, Swim - use any terrain or method you prefer to exercise
- Split it up! Walk 1 mile 3 times during the week
Human Registration Includes
- Mutt Strut Virtual 5K 2019 Race Medal
- Mutt Strut Virtual 5K Race Bib
Pet Registration Includes
- Mutt Strut Virtual 5K 2019 Race Bandana
**Photo Coming Soon**
- OLP Cornerstone Tag
**Ross University Students: Please Read**
- When registering please add "RUSVM" to your last name if you want your Human/Pet Registration swag to be delivered to the island.
- You will still need to put in a valid US address, but the swag will be delivered to the island if you put RUSVM in the registration
- T-Shirts and Tanks are fulfilled by another company and thus will be sent by them to the US address provided ((these will be shipped prior to break))